We understand how important your wedding day is and we want you to feel completely ‘at home’ for your special day.
To ensure this can happen, our wedding package includes exclusive use of the entire property for the whole weekend.
We feel this makes the whole event as easy as possible, with the ceremony, reception and even next day festivities all being able to take place at the one venue.
We encourage you to come for a viewing as we believe every wedding is unique and we would love to work with you to tailor a wedding to your needs.
Wedding weekend inclusions:
- Exclusive use of the property from 12pm Friday until 10am Monday (so there’s no rush on Sunday morning).
- The common garden area can be used for the wedding and/or reception.
- There is a common car park area for guests, but we also recommend organising a local tour company to transfer guests to and from their accommodation.
- Sparkling wine and a grazing platter for the bridal party on the day of the wedding.
- Generous breakfast baskets in each cottage full of local Granite Belt produce.
- Beautician, make-up artist and hairdressers are most welcome to come to your cottage prior to the wedding.
- The restaurant – which can comfortably seat 70-80 guests. Alternatively, it can be used for pre- or post-wedding drinks or as a ‘dance’ space.
- Male, female and disabled toilets in the restaurant. We are also happy for you to organise additional portable toilets if required.
- Power supply available at both ends of the common garden area.
- Large front lawn area suitable for marquee and seating.
To discuss your wedding needs or to book a viewing please give us a call on 07 4681 1510 or fill out our enquiry form.