Please note your acceptance of these terms and conditions is a requirement of making a booking.
1. Check in time from 2:00pm. Checkout 10:00am
2. As we hold your booking in good faith, we operate under a 30 day cancellation policy.
3. To secure your reservation a minimum deposit of $200 is required within 7 days.
4. All rates and prices include GST and are firm at the time of deposit; otherwise subject to change without notice.
5. Transfers and cancellations made up to 30 days before arrival are subject to a cancellation fee of $20.
6. Refunds of cancellations after this time are subject to the cottage re-letting. Some conditions may apply and a fee of $50 applies.
7. No shows and late cancellations (up to 24hrs) will be charged the full amount of the booking.
8. It is suggested that guests seek travel insurance (particularly for longer stays) to cover cancellations, loss of deposits, medical and other emergencies.
9. Guests are responsible for damage, loss or theft from their cottage.
10. Gift vouchers are non-refundable and only transferable once re-let.
11. Smoking is only permitted on your deck and in the garden. If you smoke inside the cottage a busiiness disruption and cleaning fee of up to $550 will be charged.
12. If guests cancel or cut short their stay and the cottage is re-let, then the remaining balance is refunded less all costs of additional cleaning, breakfast baskets, replacements, re-letting commissions or discounts, any breakages or damage costs. If the stay is cut short then the rate will be recalculated according to the relevant tariffs for the days stayed.
13. Deposit money shall mean all money paid prior to cancellation, including gift vouchers, which are paid in full and are non-refundable.